Monday, July 14, 2014

Ostravalelujah!!!

Howdy All!
Great week this week and I absolutely loved all your emails. I am loving Ostrava, it is just go,go, GO! all the time. woo! We are doing really well together and I just adore Sistser Senkane, she is such a an amazing example for me. I love her insight on things and its great that we are just enough different that it is not boring, but also just enough similar that we get along really well. She is like the peanut-butter and I am like the jelly. :) I love you all sooo very much!!! Words cannot express it adequately. But just imagine I am squeezing all of you just as tight as I can!!! <3
s Laskou,
Sestra Schoen
PS. I have been making more and more jokes in czech:) And people besides me are laughing. That doesn't even happen in english haha. (insert Napolean Dynamite "YES...")

No comments:

Post a Comment