Sunday, September 28, 2014

Serving in a fairytale

I love my little companion. I do her hair and dress her up and we just make each other laugh and I see her take her first "steps" she solo contacted yesterday as we were singing and faced rejection after rejection but kept going and talking to more people and I was on the verge of tears watching from afar. We are buddies forever. She even tells me that she prayed for a good trainer and even though I don't feel like it all the time she says I am. so I am happy:)

We have had a good week this week and will be in Prague on Thursday. Our p-day today is us going to the building and watching the full length Joseph Smith movie. woo! I am actually strangely really excited for that. This morning my plans of a good long run were foiled by a torrential down-pour. bleh. My comp likes Diet Coke so we have Coke light here(the european edition of DC but I don't think quite as good)
I hope you have a great week and I keep you in my prayers!
s Laskou, 
Sestra Car <3
 
We are serving in a fairytale
 

No comments:

Post a Comment