Thursday, September 5, 2013

Another Week in Brno


Here's the update from Sestra Schoen...
At a castle in Brno

Leopold is busy with school (he's a head-master) but we hope to meet with him this week again. Its been tough, we had several new investigators drop us. It is hard not to take it personally, they love us, they just don't want to commit to anything... That's a very common thing here.
The idea of God doesn't give them hope, but fear that they would be held accountable to something higher, there are definitely exceptions to this (and we're trying to find them) but many of them fall into this way of thinking.They show interest as to how the machine works but don't want to actually plug it into their outlet

I am sorry if I can't necessarily fill my e-mails with success stories and numerical stats about those who are converting to Christ... But I am still trying my gosh-darn hardest.
Thank you for your support and encouragement, I am soooo proud to have this family. I miss y'all a TON. It's crazy. But I wouldn't be any other place than here; I even get surges of sheer excitement to be here and to be doing what I am doing. 

And I'm so glad Dal loved the temple so much :) 
Oh, and shout out to Cam! (Insert Courtney's note: on Cam's first day on his mission to Detroit Michigan, he looked out the car window and witnessed a man walking down a sidewalk, pants unzipped, just peeing as he walked) I saw a man pooping the other day, so I can now officially relate to Cam, and...I wish I didn't...my condolences lol.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment