Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Brno time to e-mail!

A message specifically to Carley's blog readers: 

Oct. 14, 2013
Well howdy there and Ahoj!

I hear, or rather read, that there are many who are reading these words that type! Kind of hard to believe, considering I feel like I am in another world a bit, and my pre-mish (pre-mission) life, a distant memory sometimes, but hey, if so, I just want to take this opportunity to thank every stinkin' one of you. I feel amazingly blessed to have the people in my life that I do, to know such spiritually brilliant people who's glare I feel like I am not even worthy of.

I also want to, above all, address that no matter what little experiences, trials and set-backs may be included in my reports back to my family or whatever ends up on this blog...
  • I am grateful to be here and I love the people here. 
  • I know the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ
  • I love my Savior and this church brings me closer to Him. 
  • These truths of faith, repentance, hope, God's continued revelation on the earth today, the supreme need for our Savior and the importance of families and wholesome values is what I am preaching. 
  • My testimony strengthens daily in new ways. 
Thank you for your support and prayers. I just wanted to give this highlight of my testimony, in the chance that anyone would think otherwise. :) In other very important news, I am going to a castle today. Ya, I can just say that. It's kind of a big deal. P-Day may also be Princess Day. haaa. I love this place and ya, thanks everyone for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment