Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, She Has Become Her Mother, After All

I am becoming alot more like Mom on my mission lol. I HATE sitting down!!!!! I feel like I have to be doing something at every-moment. In the mornings we have our studies and they last until lunch-time and I know they are important and when I read my scriptures I love it, but then companion study when we talk about what we learned and begin planning...for an hour and then New Missionary Training...for another hour. I'm going stir-crazy. not going to lie. I stand up and do dishes as we talk or write down to-do lists. I think my companions get a bit annoyed sometimes, but I just see that there is so much to do! We have had a lot of miracles this week and I am so excited to tell you more about it in letter. I lovelovelove the Branch, I feel like I am accepted as a little twig in their branch family. :)
 
<3 S Laskou
Sestra Schoen

No comments:

Post a Comment