Sunday, May 25, 2014

Boleslav One-Another

Hey yall!
 So we technically spent our P-day in Prague on Saturday. It sounds alot more ritzy than it was, it was raining the entire time and we went there for a Relief Society Activity that our investigator ("Pheobe") wanted to go to. The activity was really great, it was focused on Humanitarian Aid being provided all over the world and how we can personally help. It is great to remember the admonition of the Savior to love one another and demonstrate that love through action. It makes me so grateful for the blessings of health and safety that I have had my whole life. We were there from 10-2pm then there was a baptism that she wanted to stay for so we killed time walking around Prague for 3 hours...in the rain. I was sopping. That wasn't so great. But hey. at least she stayed to watch the baptism! It was worth it. Then yesterday we didn't have time to allot to emailing so ergo my emailing late today. Summer weather is finally springing up! I am loooooooving it. I have always been solar-powered so I am excited to let the golden-sun shine-down on me. I am avoiding the shade for the time being. I loved reading all y'alls emails this week and sorry if I haven't done as great a job responding. There is so much I would like to say but am limited to the awkwardness of my hands and time limit. Yes, my terminal awkwardness has now spread into my hands. A cure has yet to be found. All I can say is I will be excited to respond in-full when I get home, but until then, happy to be out here serving with all my heart, might, mind and strength!!!
I love you all!!!! 
Keep on rollin'!!!! 
Sestra Schoen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment