Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mlada to say...not a mlada time.

So this sunday I will be able to see yall face to face!!!! Whattt??? How crazy is that? I am so stoked to talk to you. It is just hard before-hand because I have so much to say but like no time (45 min) so in advance, please forgive me if I sound like a bumbling idiot. I may also say things strangely, I have been saying things rather "czechly" or with czech word-order so apologies in advance. I have so much to tell yall so I am really excited. But right now, I don't really know what exactly to type about... so hmm. Had an awesome sunday yesterday, a couple investigators at church, I will tell you more about them Sunday but one is on baptismal date and the other is almost. Seeing a ton of miracles still here in MB and so happy to still be here. I have seen it grow so much. :) I am so pumped to talk to yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment