Monday, August 4, 2014

Ostravalue your time

Hello everyone! It is a rainy-day in Ostrava again! I thought Texas had bipolar weather...yikes! This is the last week of the transfer and who knows what will be happening next week. Stay tuned on that one! But this past week was awesome we have some new progressing investigators and even more miracles! I love how miracles are never-ending. Heavenly Father doesn't have a limit to how many He can give. He is truly a God of Miracles. I am finding this more and more every day.

I know that He loves His children and provides a means for us to accomplish whatever is for our good. I have also come to learn more and more why we refer to Him as our Father in Heaven so often. When we understand what that role truly means, we come closer to him. It is not simply a one-sided title, it implies a strong connection, you cannot be a father without children and you don't often refer to any man as your father... unless it is on accident, in which case it then hits the awkward-level rather quickly... anywho. The role of a parent is to nurture, protect, teach, and most importantly to love. So that means that the Creator of all things the infinite and eternal Being perfectly fills all those qualities. We know that His purpose is to bring to pass our eternal salvation, that does not sound like a lazy parent who allows His children to run a muck and cause havoc. So when we comprehend what His role is, we then must introspectively discover what our role as His children is. Because as children, we ultimately rely on our parents for more understanding and wisdom than we currently have, no matter how much of a prodigy-child we are.

I recommend to all to thoroughly contemplate how to better fulfill our roles as children of a Heavenly Father and then recognize how your overall happiness and satisfaction in life improves. I know this is true and I am so grateful for the knowledge that I am a daughter of God who loves me and I love Him. I love you all and I am so grateful for your examples of spiritual strength<3

s Laskou, 
Sestra Schoen

No comments:

Post a Comment