Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Shostravan my little one around :)

IM TRAINING!!!!  :D Dream come true! I am so stoked to train in Ostrava. I also am emailing from.... MLADA BOLESLAV!!!! Funness. I am here with Sister Smith, she is from Logan, Utah and shares my first name, her brother served in my home mission, and she knows the Brenchleys and the Warnicks (insert Courtney's note: the Warnick and Brenchley families were two families from our ward in Keller, Texas, that moved to Logan, Utah after spending years in Keller) Crazy right? She was follow-up trained by the amazing Sister Woodworth :)

So we have just been loving the past couple hours travelling back from Prague to my old stomping ground. She is a doll. I will miss Sister Senkane but she is off to bigger things and more adventures and we will still see each other around so its fine. She is in Pardubice opening up a Sisters area. So it was fun to talk to her about that. I am so excited to meet my greenie! I don't know her at all so it will be a surprise. She is getting in tomorrow and I will meet her on Wednesday and head back to Ostrava to do some WORK! It'll be awesome. 
 
Have I mentioned how excited I am about this??! We had a lot of investigators at church on Sunday and I am excited for them all to meet the new sister. We are going to see miracles for sure this transfer. I love Ostrava but it is really awesome that I can be in MB for a day and a half because Sister Smith is also waiting on her trainee so we are hitting it hard here until then. MB still has a huge part of my heart, like every city but I miss it still. I love the people in Ostrava too, they are so fantastic and supportive for the missionaries, I have never felt so loved by a branch. I love being a missionary, its so awesome.

This weekend we did service at an older members property. It was hard work...woooo!!!!! I have missed the "get in there and get your hands dirty" kind of work so ripping out weeds a mile-long and pruning hedges and clearing brush was much needed and therapeutic almost. All that was missing was some late 70's early 80's  classic rock from the Bose stereo in the background and I would have thought I was home. She was really grateful and we were soooo happy we could do it for her, we are going to go back out likely this Saturday to do some more. 

Yay! I am sorry these messages are so out of order, and scatter-brained. I just type what comes to mind. I love you all so so sooo very much!!!!!! I am beaming at the screen at this very moment. I am nervous for training but if there is anything my awesome trainer taught me, its to love the people, never quit trying and love the work!!!! So its exciting to remember this basic, foundational things. Let's go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment