Monday, October 13, 2014

I am Frydek-in Out!

So we got transfer calls on Friday instead of the usual Saturday evening this time. After a moment of playing hot-potato with the phone, Sister D answered Presidents call. I promptly began plugging my ears and humming to myself, looking like a very capable servant of the Lord I am sure... anywho, she hands the phone to me with a bewildered look. President then tells me I will be going to Frydek-Mistek to re-open that city again to missionaries after about 10 years I think (not such a shocker, we have been anticipating this for a couple weeks) and I will be training again, but wait, there's more, I will also be Sister Trainer Leader. Okay. So since then, I have had waves of excitement and exhaustion. Feelings of inadequacy from Satan really try to take us down. But guess what! we can  conquer Satan. We are always stronger. Woo! Conference was perfect and I loved listening to the words of our Lord through His called and faithful servants. I am so unimaginable blessed!!!!!! I love absolutely LOVE being a missionary!!!!!! I already miss Sister D. I have been blessed by the bestest companions. The gospel truly unites us and helps us to reach our maximum potencial. I believe more than ever before that we can do ALL things through Christ, which strengthen us. I love this gospel, I love my Savior and I love you ALL!!!!!!! Have an amazing week! 
s Laskou, 
Sestra Schoen

No comments:

Post a Comment