Monday, October 27, 2014

Oct. 21 & 27

Oct. 21
So yesterday we were in Brno for 'progression training" for the new missionaries. It was great to see Brno again for like 30 minutes as we walked through the center but when we were leaving it was rainy and they were I guess working on the tracks to Ostrava so it was a mess with public transportation. We missed our train putting us way behind  but the on the way to Ostrava we talked to an awesome girl and taught a lesson about the restoration and exchanged numbers, so there is always a reason for these things. No need to fret. We were also coming home last night to Frydek-Mistek and met an awesome guy who used to live in Chicago, set up to meet with him again so that was awesome too. I absolutely love it here and really feel like there is so much to do! I love it! I hope yall are all having a great week! Don't have much time to email, we have free english tonight so gotta be there plenty early for that. I love my companion she is AMAZING!!! It is so funny how different training can be, no worse and not better just unique and amazing in their own ways. Sister Birkeland is a spiritual powerhouse and I am excited to see how she continues to excel and grow:)
Love you all!
Sestra Schoen

this was when we were in prague waiting for the new missionaries,cute halloween treats from an awesome member of the Prague branch.


Oct. 27
We are throwing a Halloween party this week. I am doing really well here and just loving the work! It is such a privilege to share what I know to be true and I know the knowledge truly blesses our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment