Monday, March 17, 2014

Carley's Response to Courtney's (Sister's) Pregnancy Announcement

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOST it, reading your email! wow.wow wowww!!!!! I just love the Lord! I just love you and Cam!!!!!!!! Everything is just amazing and yay!!!!!!! :'D I am so happy! You are the bestest and i just...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A letter is totally coming to you shortly. You are amazing and I know that this miracle is due to youuuuuur diligence, righteousness, and faith. You are incredible and I love the meme :)

Too presh. I am just speachless. I will be sending prayers of gratitude for you and Cam, The Lord loves you so much. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!<3 that is so wonderful. Blahopřeju!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! You have just made my week sis.
So excited!! You are going to have him/her before I get back, and while I wish I could be there for the delivery, I am so excited to come stay with yall to help in any way I can! Are there any good colleges near Las Cruces? Perhaps I could keep some in mind...just curious. Of course no firm plans, but I do want to keep a bit of a tack on options when I gets back. I love being here and as hard as it is, it is soooo worth it and I appreciate everything in life so much more. The gospel is so true and what a blessing that you will be a wonderful, righteous wife and mother!!!! I love you more than you could know!!!! Crying right now, but sooo happy! <3
You da bestest!!!
Sestra Schoen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment