Wednesday, March 19, 2014

They're after me mlada gold (?)

Quite possibly the lamest pun yet, I was going for an irish "they're after me pot 'a gold!". Judges? Happy Saint Patty's Day! We tried to get the awesome socks and some smiles in the same pick and it was proving difficult...ergo the awkward pic.lol.



Speaking of LoL, Taught our investigator, I mean member!, "S", american slang like lol and the elders taught him "keep it real homie". I have been trying to train him to say y'all but to no avail. He speaks hardly any english but it is really comical randomly getting slang phrases as we talk to him in Czech. My czech is getting much better and I am not afraid of talking to people...doesnt mean I am necessarily perfect but I am confident that I will be able to get my point across relatively well...at least passing. But still gots a long ways to go. We have had a great week but I am sooo happy to read all yalls emails!!! It seriously fills me with such pride, I almost need to repent. haha. I am so grateful to be here and even though it is tough, I know it is more than worth it! Sacrificing only proves how much it means to us and this is the most worthy cause to sacrifice my time to! I love the people here. We were invited to lunch by one of the women we meet with and we met her family, had a traditional czech meal and played games with her family. It was awesome! The Lord is really behind this work, and we see His hand in our efforts and feel his guidance and support when we do what is right!
Thank you all for your support! 
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sestra Schoen

No comments:

Post a Comment