Monday, March 10, 2014

Mlada Pictures

That's pretty much all her e-mail was last week: pictures of the amazing "S" and his baptism.

"S" is doing wonderfully :) He is just on a spiritual high and is really helping the branch be more united and have more of a missionary mind. It is amazing to witness. I am so soo sooo happy that Las Cruces is a good fit for yall! I am anxious to get some pics and things of what it is like and hear stories of the adventures there. I am so grateful for your prayers! I love you sista! I get compliments on my eyelashes from czechs haha (insert Courtney's note: I mailed her a special kind of mascara) It is rather funny. And I am excited to wear the saint patrick's socks! :) Happy pi-day (3.14.) this week!!!! I guess technically it is pi-month...haha. 
Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious week!
Sestra Schoen
 
All the sestri I have been companions with are all int he same zone, we just haaaaaad to take a picture
 
"S" baptism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

"My city, Mlada Boleslav"


Me and Sister Hicken at the namesti (town square)

super excited to try some Mexican food in the Czech Republic

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment