Tuesday, April 29, 2014

(Response to Courtney's e-mail)

The scenery here is beautiful but still it is easy to get homesick, I feel ya. Those are the times we just need to work and distract our minds from what we are missing and focus on the future and blessings we have, because we are sooooo blessed!!!!!!!!!!! The knowledge we have about our Heavenly Father's eternal plan and how we can achieve forever-lasting happiness. Sometimes we have to remember that although we don't like the storms, they are necessary in order to provide nourishment for the land. And there is then further opportunity for further growth and development. I am so grateful for you Court and I am so so soooo excited to talk to you and Cam and the whole fam on Mother's day. I love that Nala story. (in response to a story I, Courtney, told her) So typical Nala. I know exactly how she prolly reacted and bounded-in haha. :)

I know if you pray for missionary opportunities they will come. The Lord is apart of this work and it is such a privilege to be an instrument in His hands. I love being here, but I also miss you terribly. But what is a year and a half in comparison to eternity right? and I want others to have that opportunity to be with their loved-ones too. Because that brings me so much joy and solace.

No comments:

Post a Comment