Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween FryDeckoratations :)

So Happy late Halloween! I love halloween. I couldnt dress up but all is well it was a blast! We had a halloween party and I think everyone really enjoyed it and it is always fun putting my event planning hat on (metaphorically)

We had no-bake monster cookies with gummy worms inside and since pumpkins here get pretty pricy we carved orange bell peppers and had salsa and ranch dip (thanks mom!) coming out the mouths in a similar fashion like I saw in Courts pics. We played games with the kids and all the adults and the missionaries sang a hymn... that wasnt too halloweeny but it was a hit so yay! Today we went to a WWII museum and even though they were supposed to be closed today the people were nice enough to let us have a private tour of the whole facility and it was great! Very very very depressing but great! I learned alot. This week I will be going to prague for Leadership training Council then to Mlada Boleslav on an exchange so alot of travelling but it should be great. Thank you all for your prayers! I love you and I hope you have a great first week of November!!!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment