Monday, November 17, 2014

All Hands on Frydek!

Great week for sure! So since you asked what a sister trainer leader (yes, I don't get the name either... but as the 14th article of faith states, "We believe in the use of acronyms.")...so lemme try to splain. I call all the sisters every week to get an update of the area and interview them on how they are doing. I visit each companionship and do a 24 hour exchange with them, helping them in their area. I also talk to President weekly and attend Mission Leadership Council once a month while also preparing trainings for the zones. So basically... I just travel alot and talk on the phone and learn from all the amazing sisters. Hats off to my companion, in her first transfer she was definitely thrown into a whirlwind. We are loving the city and working hard towards Christmas. I love it here!!!! <3 
I love you all!!!!!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment