Monday, November 24, 2014

Blessings from out of the Blue!

So crazy how Heavenly Father lays things out for us perfectly. So I guess I'm going to USU?! (Carley got an amazing scholarship letter this week) I am so happy/a gigantic ball of nerves. Anywho. this week was great again and tomorrow I am going to Prague for training so hopefully it goes well. We met with the family from FM again and that was so amazing, we taught them the Plan of Salvation and they loved it. I am so grateful to know that families are eternal and that we are all sons and daughters of a loving Heavenly Father who wants nothing more, than for us to succeed in life and be happy now and for eternity. I know its all true, so its easy to teach:) Plus we met with the wonderful mother in Opava and met some truly amazing people this week. I love the Ostrava branch here and its almost surreal planning for Christmas here and knowing I wont see the "fruits" of it with my own eyes but I know that they are in for some Christmas miracles and a whole lotta joy. I love the Czech Republic!!!

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts, I definitely feel the warmth of your support here in the cold. Its really not too cold though here. Still hasn't snowed! So Sister Schoen's prayers have been successfully answered. woop woop!!! :D
I love my companion, she's a tough cookie and sweet as can be :)
Everything is wonderful!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!
s laskou,

No comments:

Post a Comment