Monday, June 23, 2014

Make the mOstrava-t!

So this week has been awesome, a lot of highs and a couple lows. Great news! We got a ton of potential investigators. Not so great news... our phone got stolen. Great news! We had most all the numbers written down except for one (but I am praying we meet her again so it will happen). We got a new phone the next day at the specialized training with Elder Teixceira...still don't know quite how to spell his name but anywhos it was AWESOME!!! He really hit the nail on the head with what we needed to hear. We have had a miraculous week and I am so excited for more!

We are really thrusting in our sickles(<="you know you're a mormon when" moment much?) I love serving here and learning more and more daily. I am so glad yall have had awesome weeks on vacation traveling to different parts of the world like Court and Cam and even Cassidy (Six Flags counts), and I'd say Dal and I are on praycation at the moment. I really liked Dal's comment about praying at least 5 times a day. I think that is the habit that will absolutely never go away, just how often we need to pray for strength, courage, peace, energy, knowledge you name it, I've prayed for it. The best part is... I see the results!!! How awesome is that??! It is because God not only exists, He for some reason loves us despite our weaknesses.

That is why we teach people to pray first. That is like the life-blood of our testimonies and we want them to build that testimony and faith individually so personal, powerful prayer is vital. I love this gospel!!! I know it is true and I am learning so much being in a new city with an awesome companion like Sister Senkane. At first, not going to lie, I felt like one of those shrieking plants from Harry Potter (I cant believe I have forgotten what they are called!:P please write back what they are so I can sleep), uprooted from what I knew and loved but I think I am sinking in here and really gaining alot of knowledge and strength in the process. I love you all sooooo stinkin much and pray for you always! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment