Monday, December 30, 2013

Rockin the Novy Rok! (New Year)

Why hello family! Again!

Not much new to report since the last time I saw you...that feels so weird to say! It was an awesome Christmas week and super stoked for this next year and the miracles that will no-doubt come!

I kind of wish I could have spoken more Czech to you, you only heard me say a couple words, but there will be time for that later. (We heard Carley speak in Czech to the home owners when she needed some assistance getting skype to work on the iPad she was borrowing.) I am glad I got to speak to you face to face and I hope you were able to with Dal too,

I loved talking to him even if we could hardly hear each other, it was cool anyways. Technology is such a blessing! You know what else is a huge blessing? Being on a mission!  YAY CALVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy moly canoli! (Our cousin Calvin Weaver was called to Romania!) cool that he will be semi-close to me, I know a guy who was from Romania and was baptized in CZ and he skyped some elders there, that is my only connection to there and that I knew a girl in school who's family was from Romania. But ya, probably similar feelings of "what?? where is that again?" when opening the call haha.

I love you all and Happy New year! <3
2014 here we come! :D 
 
P.S. Luke 1:37 is an awesome pump-up scripture

No comments:

Post a Comment