Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Where????? (Transfers Dec. 1, 2013)

Kay so President finally calls us on Saturday night, we are waiting on pins and needles, and had just left from our weekly district language study time (we hoped the calls would be during it) but no, we are on the tram back, our phone is verging on death and I am FREAKING OUT. I felt like I was going to leave but where to? So the phone rings, Sister Cooper answers it and looks completely stunned she says a buncha "uhhuhs" then as she is handing the phone to Sister Steglich says that both of us were leaving and she was training...oh boy. I thought that they would stay, Sister Steglich's face was priceless as she puts the phone to her ear. 
 
Beautiful Christmas lights in Brno. 'I'm going to miss it here!"
 
 
She is going to Ostrava. I take it next...President tells me that he is sending me to Mlada Boleslav......as I am wracking my noggin for who is serving there or where that is, he says, you will be opening it with Sister Hicken. woah baby. thats crazy. I erupt into hysterical laughter. Basically since then I have been having a fit of nervous giggling. So after a crazy morning going from Brno to Prague, taking a bus here, having a meeting with our landlady to work out specifics for our new apartment... we are now in Mlada Boleslav. Really rolls off the tongue right? Haha. 
 
Meet Sister Hicken! This is my new companion in my new area.
 
 
So there used to be a really great branch here, but awhile ago they tried to combine with the Jičin branch and the members didn't like it so basically we are reactivating everyone and finding all new investigators. wooooo!!!!! I already know we will see miracles, I already love it here. We are over this city as sisters, then Elder Cezik is in Jicin with Elder Weyland (from my mtc group! :) and then in Liberec Elder Romrell and Scherf (AGAIN!) its crazy. I am so excited about the work here. Sister Hicken is phenomenal and we are going to work so well together. I feel honored that President would trust us with this and I won't let him down! I love you all I don't have much time to email today as much as I would like to but I read all of your emails and thank you all for your encouragement, I promise to respond asap. I love this work and I know the gospel is true! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment