Sunday, April 27, 2014

Happy Late MBster! ("Easter")

Hey yall! So our Easter was great! We went to a castle "Trosky" and it was a blast.




Sunday was a wonderful day too. I love it in MB more than ever. We are seeing miracles
 right and left. So on Monday (Easter Monday) lesson cancels, we go contacting get shot down hard-core a couple of times, then I see this lady trying to run to catch her bus and the bus driver just keeps going (I may need to repent for the harsh feelings I have for bus drivers) Anywho, so we walk up behind her and I see her shoulders sink down a couple stories, and it broke my heart, so we start talking to her...she walks the entire street with us (passing her own house come to find out later) and we sat and taught her the plan of salvation and helped her recognize moments in her life when she felt God's influence. Once she started she rattled-off at least 5 different occasions, talking about a "small voice in her heart of head" that warned her, or when she felt comfort after pleading for solace after the death of her husband, etc. It was a beautiful experience and I really felt like a representative of Christ uplifting her spirits. Then after that we contact this guy who just recently moved here from Slovakia and taught him a lesson on the street and set up another lesson with him. It was sooo amazing. The Lord is truly behind this work. As hard as it was to be away from my family this Easter, seeing families outside enjoying the fresh-air together and playing, I feel like it has been the most impactful Easter that I have ever had because my "celebrating" mainly entails doing what He would have me do, share this message of hope and joy. How else in this crazy world can we find peace and solace than from the message of Him who gave His entire life and all His energie for the betterment of mankind? He truly "overcame" the world and we do not need to fear. It is near-impossible to express the sweetness of the message of the gospel. But I am trying. Because I know it is true. It is the only thing that truly picks us up, brushes us off and gives us a hug when we feel utterly trodden down and discouraged. And you can't know that without trying it. But I am so confident that it works that I want everyone to at least try it for themselves. I am so grateful to be in the Czech Republic. It's tough stuff sometimes, not gonna lie. But I feel God's presence and support and that gives me the deepest joy. I love you all so much and I hope yall had an amazing Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment