Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I'm all Mlada Pluns

Hey yall!
What a great week! It has been an awesome first week of transfers, really cool to serve with Sister Steglich again and see how we have both matured in our missionary work and have just so much excitement for the area here. We are thick as thieves. This week we had our relief society activity in MB, so I was stressin about that big time. With Sister Hicken gone, and Sister Steglich is getting adjusted to the area, I felt a lot of pressure with it. But, thankfully people came and we made the flowers and I even made muffins...(I know!). So it turned out well. We had 2 investigators there and it was the first official unveiling of our office to the branch. And it was great to have them enjoy it and I hope that they will start having more regular ones now that they feel the joy that comes with getting together to do something for service in the community. These flowers are for a local night-shelter beneficiary concert as gifts to those that attend. I love feeling so embedded in the city here and actually of-use. And you definitely have greater love for those you serve. And on Saturday and Sunday was conference and thanks to an amazing member in Prague that Sister Steglich is close to, we were able to get it on a USB and permission to watch conference at our office! But we were trying to get people there and like Dal said, its hard for people to get to conference but we had on awesome turn-out and we watched it in Czech and it was awesome! The spirit was so strong and we had 3 investigators there on Sunday and I think they enjoyed it. I know I did. I love this city and am loving the work!!!! :D Feeling absolutely blessed. Love you all and may you have a wonderful EGGcellent Easter!!:)
I am reading Jesus the Christ still and it is truly my favorite book. My testimony of the Savior and his integral role in the plan, our faith, and our lives has deepened so much!
s Laskou,
Sestra Schoen

No comments:

Post a Comment