Monday, April 7, 2014

So It's Boleslav-icial....

And the news is.... I am still in MB (Mlada Boleslav)!!! and with....Sister Steglich!!!! That's right! One of my companion's from my second trio :) I love her dearly and I am so grateful the Lord is spoiling me like he does. We are so pumped for this week and have a ton of work we want to get done. Sister Hicken is in Prague as a Sister Trainer Leader so I will get to see her occasionally. I love this city and I am so stoked for the miracles that are no doubt going to happen this transfer! I loved all your emails and get such a power surge from them! I am so stoked for Conference this weekend (we wait a week until it is translated into Czech). 
I am so excited for conference this week and I hope some of our investigators come! We have a lot more work to do here but I am so grateful the weather is being so gosh-darn gorgeous and we can start teaching outside in the glorious sun!!! 
 
We have been working with the branch more here we met with the relief society president and this week we are having another activity but this time in MB and I am super stoked! I am so excited to include more experiences of the miracles we have this week! Because I know we are going to have sooo many!!!!:D We are just thick as thieves and are going to raise our vision here and really "get ur done!!!"
We are just so pumped and I looooooove being a missionary! :D
Sestra Schoen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment