Thursday, April 3, 2014

You Just Mlada Bole-ieve!

Hello Family!
 
It has been a great week as usual here in the CZ. We had that concert in Liberec and it went really well, we had an investigator there and the missionaries in Liberec had some random guy come who got a mysterious text invite from someone and he really loved it and is now a new investigator. Cool, huh? Miracle! 
 
We had District Conference yesterday in Prague so that included the Liberec, Hradec Kralove, Plzen, Jicin, and Praha branches. Elder Olsen of the Seventy came with his wife and daughter to speak. Very spiritually empowering and I think the members really enjoyed it. I know I did! :) 
 
This is my and Sister Hicken's last week together... :( Neither of us want to leave but we are also sure that wherever we go and whoever we go with, will be exactly what the Lord wants for us. 
 
I definitely understand the need for frequent changes, it is hard to get sedentary when you are having to keep on your toes. And changes give further opportunities to explore new ways to display faith, grow your testimony and further your understanding. :) The time goes by crazy-quick though. I used to think 9 weeks was a long time... but NO! It passes like *that (fingersnap)! And you find yourself grading yourself almost like a semester in school. (btdubs Cass, praying for you!!!) 
  • How did I do compared to my potential? 
  • What more can I do? 
I have been thinking about these questions a lot and I am excited to improve myself as a missionary so that I can do a better job in teaching and helping the people here. I think it is much easier to see your personal flaws when your role is to help others in reaching their divine potential. I don't want to be guilty of having a beam stuck in my eye by any means. (ouchie!) 
 
I am so grateful for all of y'all and your wonderful support. You're the best! 
 
My motto for this week is, "How am I exercising more faith today than I did yesterday?"
 
When we are using all our opportunities to work those faith muscles, we become stronger in our devotion to serve the Lord with all our might and are more capable instruments in His hands. 
 
Have a wonderful week!
s Laskou!
Sestra Schoen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment